New! Educator Conversations
By Omari RushTweet
This season, look for Educator Conversations on UMS Lobby.
Educators will offer suggestions and answer questions about integrating UMS School Day Performances or the arts into classroom curriculum, as well as share advice on organizing a field trip to UMS. To volunteer to be a Teacher Lobby Moderator e-mail email@example.com.
Educator Conversations will take place around UMS School Day Performances. As soon as the conversations are live, we’ll include a link on this page.
- Hubbard Street Dance Chicago with Melissa Poli (Performance September 27)
- Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain with Katie Ryan (Performance November 12)
- Brooklyn Rider with Emily Barkakati (Performance November 25)
- One Night in Bamako with Jeff Gaynor (Performance February 7)
- Compagnie Käfig with Dianne Dudley (Performance February 13)
- Pedrito Martinez Group with Dan Tolly (Performance March 14)
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis with Linda Jones (Performance March 31)
Share you questions or comments below.