Interested in blogging for UMS?
UMS works together with community members to share personal stories which connect them to our performances on our blog UMSLobby.org.
Do you have a story to tell about why a 2013-2014 season performance, artist, or experience is important to you? Get in touch at email@example.com with your idea.
We can’t wait to hear from you! Do you have questions or comments? Share them below.
People are Talking: New Look for UMS Lobby
As you may have noticed, the UMS Lobby has a new look! We’ve re-designed for a sleeker, more user-friendly experience.
Click on image below to zoom in to see some of the new features:
We would love to hear what you think! Please leave your comments about what you like, and what you’d like to see improved.
UMS Lobby Guidelines
The UMS Lobby is a place to express both praise and criticism, to share differing viewpoints, and to create a fun and interesting conversation. You can participate in many ways, including commenting on past, present, and future UMS events, replying to blog posts, asking questions, generating new comment threads, and responding to others’ comments.
As the UMS Lobby evolves, these guidelines may also evolve.
That said, keep in mind the following when posting on umsLOBBY.org:
• The Lobby is an avenue for community interaction. Consider using your real name, or a consistent screen name so that others can get to know you. Although this is an online forum, developing good relationships is still the result of an honest, open approach to communication—the same as you would use in your face-to-face interactions with others.
• Please, no personal attacks or posts that contain profanity, hate speeches, spam, or solicitations of any kind. While the content here isn’t likely to be controversial, use good judgment before hitting the “submit comment” button.
• Links are OK, but don’t copy and paste articles. If you find a relevant article, include a link or an excerpt. Copying the whole thing could get UMS into legal trouble.
• At this time, a comment may not be edited by the poster after it has been submitted, so please proof your comments carefully before submitting them.
• If you wish to raise a concern in private, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for comments related to this site or email@example.com for any other issue.
• The Lobby team reserves the right to moderate or remove comments that don’t meet these guidelines. If your comment is removed, you will receive a personal email explaining why.