Visiting Ann Arbor & UMS
UMS is proud to be a part of the Ann Arbor community and we hope you enjoy your performance and time here as much as we do.
Did you know…
- Ann Arbor has more restaurants per capita than New York City.
- UMS has been around for 134 years and offers over 60 performances each year.
- Ann Arbor has over 150 parks.
- There are five colleges and universities located in the city.
Staying overnight? Get a hotel discount!
The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel is proud to provide to offer a UMS Performance Special, offering a rate of $102.00+tax per night around select performances. The package price includes hot breakfast, wireless internet, and shuttle service to and from downtown Ann Arbor. Guests book by calling the hotel direct at 800-973-6101 and asking for the UMS Performance Special.
Applicable performances / dates:
- Wednesday, September 18 - Saturday, September 21: Shun-kin
- Saturday, October 26 & Sunday, October 27: The Manganiyar Seduction
- Wednesday, January 15 - Saturday, January 18: UMS Renegade Week / Colin Stetson on 1/15 & 1/16 and Kronos Quartet on 1/17 & 1/18
- Wednesday, February 19 - Saturday, February 22: The Suit
- Friday, March 15: Alfredo Rodriguez Trio and Pedrito Martinez Group