Visiting Ann Arbor & UMS
UMS is proud to be a part of the Ann Arbor community and we hope you enjoy your performance and time here as much as we do.
Did you know…
- Ann Arbor has more restaurants per capita than New York City.
- UMS has been around for 134 years and offers over 60 performances each year.
- Ann Arbor has over 150 parks.
- There are five colleges and universities located in the city.
The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel is offering a UMS Performance Special at a rate of $92.00+tax per night. The package price includes hot breakfast, wireless internet and shuttle service to and from downtown Ann Arbor’s UMS Performance.
Guests can call the hotel direct at 800-973-6101 and ask for the UMS Performance Special, or reserve online. Enter in “Group Code 652”.
This offer is available during the following dates:
- Jan. 25-27 around Martha Graham Dance Company and Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán performances.
- Feb. 20-24 around Propeller’s Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night and The Taming of the Shrew performances & New York Philharmonic performances.
- April 6, April 27-28 around Esperanza Spalding and SITI Company performances.